Industrial plot in khushkhera, bhiwadi
Khushkhera industrial plot is in Alwar district Rajasthan State, India. There are several opportunities that unite there at intervals in the name of business investment.
The KhushkheraBhiwadi Neemrana Investment region is developed over a district of around 100 sixty 5.6square kilometers. The target of this region is to become a frontrunner at the manufacturing trade. the foremost motive behind typically|This can be} often to develop a grade city.
Exact Location Khushkhera Industrial plot:
Khushkhera is 210km far from Jaipur, 45km from Gurgaon, and 75km from Alwar and 90km from metropolis. Khushkhera is well connected to Salarpur, budhiBawal, Bhiwadi, Rewari, Neemrana, Karnalpur, and Tapukara. Wind speed is 5km per hour. Khushkhera industrial house could also be a hub for many medium and large-scale, international industries like vehicles, textiles, physical science steel, printing flavorings care pharmaceuticals, cables, and food method units. Total house is 920sq km where the developed house is 567.39sq km.
Khushkhera is an industrial area of the Rajasthani state of Alwar in the Tijara Tehsil. The area falls under the Delhi NCR region and it is an industrial hub. The areas are a part of one urban sprawl called Bhiwadi. Bhiwadi is located 85 kilometers from New Delhi. The distance from Gurgaon to Bhiwadi is 45 km. Khushkhera is situated at 28.08°N, 76.47°E. New Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport is 60 km away, Jaipur is 210 km away, Alwar is 75 km away, and Gurgaon is 45 km away. NH 8 [[National Highway NH 8 state Highway 25 (rajasthan)]] (Delhi-Jaipur highway) can be reached via Dharuhera or Bhiwadi. Rewari is the closest railway station, about 30 km. Available resources include 825 acres of land in Khushkhera. Water depth is 25 meters on average. Current demand amounts to 0.55 MGD. There is a wind speed of 5 km/h. Tele-Communications Telephone -20,000 lines electronic exchange with STD facility Telex - 4000 lines (BSNL & Rainbow (now known as MTS) and Airtel). Telecoms (Reliance, Vodafone, Aircel, Idea)TransportRSRTC gramin bus, local auto and bus service are available.EconomyThere are MNCs, small and medium industries in the area. They include industries like steel manufacturing, cement manufacturing, electronics, engineering, textile manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, automobile manufacturing, printing, cable manufacturing, food processing, and herbal care units. There is good infrastructure in the area and it is an environmentally friendly area. There are villages like Tapukara, Karoli, Salarpur, Kalpur or Budhi Bawal connected to this area. This area has updated master plans for the year 2031. The BTK complex will be the name of the area. Khushkhera area is linked to Tapukara Industrial Area, Bhiwadi Industrial Area, Neemrana Industrial Area, and Rewari Industrial Area. In Bhiwadi, India's central government has announced a new green field airport and NCRTC rapid rail line.
• Water convenience at 4000gph
• Daily provider of water is 2MLD
• Wind speed is 5kph
• Power provide is 132GV GSS
• smart Telecommunications facility. It's 2000 lines electronic exchange with STD facility and totally different forty exchange lines
Paramount Cable Pvt Ltd.
Honda automotive Asian nation Pvt Ltd.
Proposed IT SEZ component city
IID Centre Khushkhera
Honda bike & Scooter India(HMSI)
Proposed Khushkhera EXTN
Lafarge Boral mineral Pvt. Ltd
Shani Dev Temple in Khushkhera Nr-Shree cement plant
Okinawa AutotechPvt. Ltd
Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd.
Paramount Cable Pvt Ltd.
Khushkhera Industries includes a bright future as per industrial development. Khushkhera could also be a promising investment for semi-permanent investment and gain. The realm is suitable for engineering, food methods, pharmaceuticals, and complicated industries. Typically this can be often the explanation why industrial lands in Khushkhera are extraordinarily in demand.
Property that is accessible is suitable for mechanical use. Business applications are well suited to it, whether it is a generation of IT. With its prime location in the Khuskhera industrial zone of Bhiwadi, it has an extraordinary future prospect. Honda's 2 Wheeler and automotive plants are located in the modern area, while alternative real estate companies have residences as well as Rathi Steel, Lafarge, predominate Cable, Supreme furniture, and Shri Cement. The development organization also has many operational units, including structural and space elements. Due to the fact that numerous Brobdingnagian organizations are expected to set up their businesses in the area, it will probably be converted into a total business zone within the next 2-3 years. khuskhera Industrial is part of the Japanese Investment Corridor (DMIC) organized by the Central Government of India. Several hotels are located in their vicinity. 10.000 square meters of industrial land located at Bhiwadi. From National Route 48, Bhiwadi is easily accessible from Gurgaon. There are 51 kilometres between Bhiwadi and Gurgaon in terms of property.
With over 2500 operational MNCs and domestic industries, Bhiwadi is the gateway to the royal state of Rajasthan. The industrial town is sprawled across nearly 5300 acres in Alwar district. Bhiwadi has now emerged as a credible alternative to Gurgaon; its social and physical infrastructure, as well as its civil amenities, are on par with those in any metropolis. The Economic Times reports that Bhiwadi is the new suburb of Delhi, since the town is conveniently located near the Sohna-Gurgaon cluster.
Due to a number of reasons which have been described below, the city of Bhiwadi is undergoing rapid development on a commercial and social level:
1. This investment region covers an area of 165.6 sq km, which is being developed in the Khushkhera, Bhiwadi, and Neemrana areas. This area is intended to become a world-class city based on non-industrial and non-processing industries as the main drivers of economic growth and employment. Consequently, the industry-driven master plan includes an elaborate set of guidelines, frameworks, and concept plans for residential, commercial, and institutional uses. Rajasthan's vision for the investment region is to be a leading manufacturing hub. Developers and buyers alike will benefit from the planned development and the unique amalgamation of ethnicity and modern-day city life in the surrounding areas.
2. The location advantage of Bhiwadi gives them an advantage in the market. India's industrialists from Delhi, Punjab and other parts of the country have set up base here because of its easy accessibility to various big cities We are just 55 minutes from Indira Gandhi International Airport and 26km from Rewari Junction railway station. The nearest airports are Delhi (65km), Gurgaon (22km), Faridabad (60km) and Jaipur (200km). In addition to being located near Manesar, Bhiwadi is also a growing industrial and real estate hub which has drawn investors and buyers to the area.
3. Metro route from Delhi/NCR to Alwar with RRTS connections between Bhiwadi and Gurgaon will provide great connectivity and convenience for commuters working in Bhiwadi and living in Delhi/NCR. Bhiwadi will have easier and smoother access to southern, northern, and peripheral roads once they are completed. Shifting Kherki Daula's toll plaza will also be a positive development.
Copyright © 2021 Reliance Industrial Plot Jhajjar | All Right Reserved