The accessible property is for mechanical use. It is well appropriate for a business, be it generation and IT. Situated in the prime area of Bhiwadi Industrial zone Khuskhera, it has an extraordinary future prospect. The modern region has Honda Car and Two Wheeler Plant, just as other real organizations, has houses including Rathi Steel, Lafarge, Paramount Cable, Supreme Furniture, Shree Cement. Also, there are several operational industrial units and area and structures at the development arrange. It is relied upon to form into a completely business zone in the following 2-3 years in light of the fact that numerous huge organizations have intended to set up their organizations in the land. Khushkhera Industrial comes under the Central Govt Scheme Dmic [Japan's Investment Corridor] Where Freight Corridor, Neemrana-Bhiwadi Bypass and other significant streets have been arranged. Many lodging undertakings are in their nearby region.
1000 sq meter Industrial Land at Bhiwadi
Bhiwadi is well associated with Gurgaon from National highway 48. Connectivity from Bhiwadi to
Gurgaon is about 51 kilometers.
Bhiwadi Plot Details
The 1125 Sq Mtr plot has 25-meter front zones and profundity is 45 meter alongside 60 ft Wide Street.
PMT/usefulness is gotten. The property accompanies a preferred position of 2000 Sq Ft impermanent shade and gated limit. For the not so distant future, it is an incredible venture. The estimating is Rs 8000 for each Sqmtr including the expense of land and building. Further expenses incorporate 6.5 % enlistment, 2% move charge and 2% administration charges. 1003 Sq meter Industrial Property for Sale in Khushkhera – Bhiwadi
In Bhiwadi, perhaps the best spot for modern speculation is Khuskhera. Properties in the region are popular on account of enormous financial specialists who have just set up their ventures in Khushkhera and its smooth network with Delhi NCR. The 1003 sq mtr region is going to be sold in Khushkhera. It has Gated Boundary with certain structures. The arrangement can settle around 70 Lakhs including development and 2% administration charges. Is it true that it is not alluring.
Facilities and amenities in Bhiwadi
While in Gurgaon, reaching the malls and complexes can become a big task especially during the peak traffic hours; whereas in Bhiwadi, all the above mentioned malls and food joints are at an approachable distance due to less traffic. People not familiar with Bhiwadi are concerned about health and educational facilities but many prominent hospitals like Star Hospital, Bansal Child Hospital, Hari Ram Hospital (Fortis OPD), others are also in Bhiwadi.
Schools for children like Delhi Public School, Starex School, St. Xavier School, Presidency the International School, Bal Bharti Public School, GD Goenka Public School are here and many upcoming schools are settling their branches.
Direct Connectivity with NCR:
Bhiwadi is just 40 KM away from millennium city Gurgaon connected through NH 8, 70 Km away from New Delhi, 200 km from Jaipur, 90 km from Alwar and 60 Km from Faridabad. Indra Gandhi International Airport New Delhi is just 58Km far from Bhiwadi, and soon it will have its own green field airport. Nearest railway station is Pataudi Road (PRTD) Haryana just 19 km away. Bhiwadi is rapidly developing; well connected town and infrastructure growth in this region are high in future. The property is situated in the part simply inverse Honda Car Plant. Khuskhera (Bhiwadi) which is a well-created territory with the best surroundings and foundation like street, control, gas line, phone line, waste channel, police, clinic, water supply, twenty-four hours power supply and so on. The mechanical zone of Khushkhera to Neemrana lies in DMIC [Delhi-Mumbai venture corridor] and Japans Investment Corridore with a street associating Khuskhera to Neemrana . Several top level organizations have put to measure resources into this particular region including Paramount link, KG Cable, Sainik Spring, Supreme Furniture, Rathi Steels, Shiri Cement and Lafarz gypsum. The closest metro station is around 50 km. The IMT Manesar is 30 km. The Railway station Rewari is 30 km and National highway is about 10 kilometers. From the land to the Delhi air terminal is 65 km. The eventual fate of the modern plot is splendid.
Huge traffic jams, rising cost of property and increasing pollution is making life in Gurgaon tougher day by day. Attaining work-life balance in Gurgaon has become a daunting task because office and commute takes up the weekdays and weekends get eaten up by household chores. Spending quality time with loved ones seems like a distant dream.
But all is not lost because if you enjoy peace, open sky view and want to drive on wide open roads then there is a place for you just a few kilometers away from Gurgaon. Well connected with NCR, less polluted environment, large open spaces, and less expensive homes than Gurgaon with the presence of prominent health and educational facilities, this is Bhiwadi for you.
Less traffic & more leisure time for you:
In Gurgaon, it takes around an hour to reach from one place to another because of heavy traffic jams and insufficient infrastructure. Sky rising prices and shrinking open space is also adding fuel to the fire.
On the other hand, one can easily reach the office in an hour’s time commuting from Bhiwadi to Gurgaon through NH8 because they are travelling on opposite sides of the traffic. This way work time is also more productive as one isn’t worried about traffic jams & reaching home late.
Saved time & energy due to reduced travel time & traffic hustle is the assurance of more quality time with family and friends. While living in Bhiwadi, one can pursue their other interest and passion because they get a more calm and relaxed life here. Open spaces and less pollution gives you a favourable environment for outdoor games, follow a fitness routine and you enjoy a healthier lifestyle.
Less Expensive Property than Gurgaon: Properties in Bhiwadi are very much affordable for middle-class buyers, who are looking to upgrade to better investments in industrial plots.
In terms of real estate investment and industrial land acquisition, industrial property brokers will tell you that location, location, location is all that matters. In that case, if you are looking for a reliable investment opportunity in real estate, then Bhiwadi Industrial Plot is your ideal choice. Bhiwadi, a popular industrial center in Rajasthan, has a range of large, medium and small scale industries.
Bhiwadi has grown into a buzzing industrial hub through a number of industrial projects and real estate developments. In light of Bhiwadi's rapid modernization, Industrial Property Brokers receive numerous calls from companies looking to set up manufacturing units. The following are some of the benefits of owning an industrial plot in Bhiwadi for your business:
All of the points listed above clearly indicate that Bhiwadi is achieving significant interest from investors and developers across the country. Since Bhiwadi will become one of the most active industrial and commercial hubs in the future, it is the best time to acquire an industrial plot there. It is clear from Bhiwadi's rapid industrial growth, good connectivity and developing infrastructure that it will provide good returns in the long run and is the right place to start and grow a business.
In addition to being the gateway to the royal state of Rajasthan, Bhiwadi in Alwar district is a bustling industrial town spread over nearly 5300 acres with over 2500 MNCs and domestic industries operating there. It used to be a tier II city, but nowadays Bhiwadi has become a viable alternative to Gurgaon, since the physical and social infrastructure, as well as civil amenities, are at par with any metropolitan city. Bhiwadi, which is located near the Sohna-Gurgaon cluster, has been called the new suburb of Delhi by the Economic Times. As Bhiwadi's commercial and social landscape continues to develop at an accelerated pace because of various reasons which have been discussed below:
1. In Khushkhera, Bhiwadi, and Neemrana, an investment region of around 165.6 square kilometers is being developed. Creating a world-class economy and employment base in this region will focus primarily on non-industrial and non-processing uses, while leveraging industry as the leading driver of economic development. In the elaborate master plan, which includes a strategy, a framework, and a concept plan, land for residential, commercial, and institutional uses has been earmarked based on industry-driven demand. The investment region aims to become one of Rajasthan's leading industrial hubs. Development of the adjacent parts of the city and unique amalgamation of ethnicity and modernity will benefit both the developers and the buyers.
2. The locational advantage of Bhiwadi is being exploited. Due to its proximity of major cities like Delhi (65km), Gurgaon (22km), and Faridabad (60km), several industrial and business establishments in Delhi and Punjab have established bases here. Rewari Junction (26km) is the nearest railway station, as is Jaipur (200km). Indira Gandhi International Airport is 55 min away and Jaipur is 200km away. As a result of Bhiwadi's proximity to Manesar, another emerging industrial and real estate hub, investors and buyers have been drawn to Bhiwadi as well.
3. By connecting Bhiwadi to Gurgaon and Delhi via the Delhi-to-Alwar metro route and RRTS, commuters living in Delhi/NCR and working in Bhiwadi can enjoy great connectivity and convenience. After the northern, southern, and peripheral roads are completed, Bhiwadi will be better connected. The relocation of the toll plaza at Kherki Daula will also prove to be beneficial.
4. Besides being India's third largest industrial hub, Bhiwadi has become home to over 2500 multinational corporations. Furthermore, there are industries such as Mahindra, Pepsi, Bausch & Lomb, Gillette, Honda, Ashok Leyland, Eicher, Saint-Gobain, United Breweries, Micromax, etc. which employ skilled workers at all levels. The Bhiwadi industry has now become an important contributor to Rajasthan's economic development.
5. Thanks to the great connectivity and rapid industrial growth in Bhiwadi, it is a particularly attractive place for people interested in buying real estate. Bhiwadi is expected to produce good returns on investment over the long term since it offers affordable prices accessible to the middle class. Various companies moving to Bhiwadi will also boost the real estate market, leading to land appreciation. Once people begin moving into these companies, having a house nearby their place of employment will become indispensable, boosting the rent value. In this respect, Bhiwadi is already gaining a reputation as a real estate destination that competes with Gurgaon. There are several real estate developers operating here, such as Parsvnath (real estate division), MVL (real estate division), Ashiana, Jagriti Infrastructure, Kajaria, M Tech, etc.
6. ELCINA Electronics Manufacturing Cluster (EMC) is being set up by the Electronic Industries Association of India in Bhiwadi, Rajasthan. The cluster will consist of 19 facilities in total, and it will require an investment of more than Rs. 600 crores. The government hopes to develop the domestic electronics industry through this cluster, as well as reduce its reliance on imported electronic goods.
7. Bhiwadi is a very active industrial town where Rajasthan Housing Boards operate. They have ensured that the city is equipped with basic amenities like water, power, hospitals, transportation, banking, telecom networks, and schools. One of the major assets of the city is its flawless water supply system.
8. Avalon, Nemai, Terra City, M2K, Cosmos, Essentia, Omaxe, Kajaria are among the developers working along Bhiwadi-Alwar road. Besides the Tapukara Industrial Area, the Bhiwadi-Alwar Road is home to several other projects. Developers created more residential units in the area after Honda's manufacturing facility employed 6k more workers. In response to this development, Toyota is also planning to build a factory at the same location.
9. Maxime Ltd. plans on establishing an export processing zone and a multiproduct SEZ near Bhiwadi. Khushkhera is a 12km-radius SEZ developed by RIICO on the Alwar bypass road, and it comprises about 1,125 acres.
10. Several new cargo airports have been approved by the Aviation Ministry for the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC). Among the country's biggest and best commercial and logistics hubs, Kotkasim aerocity is going to take up 636 hectares in the first phase. Biwadi stands to gain greatly from this venture.
As an industrial and real estate hub for both investors and residents, Bhiwadi has transformed from a sleeper city to a sleeper hit. In light of the hordes of initiatives launched by the city's government, its future looks pretty bright. As well as investment from both local and international companies. The city of Bhiwadi would benefit from social and economic development in this way. As a result of the investment, residents will benefit greatly as they will have access to an upgraded lifestyle just as good as those of Delhi and Gurgaon.
Copyright © 2021 Reliance Industrial Plot Jhajjar | All Right Reserved